Friday, June 20, 2014

Free falling paradise


Its Funny Bunny's birthday today. I can't believe you're 18. It feels like the other day when we just started high school. Time flies when you're having fun they always say. Anyway I can't express how excited I am about the fact that we'll soon be able to start living our lives as we want to, and hopefully together.I counted the other day and I have known you now for almost 7 years. I still remember how I thought you didn't want to be my friend and you thought I didn't want to be your friend. I don’t think I will ever forget that day , for that day built a friendship that I hope never ever fails us.
I just wanted to let know you that you mean the world to me and I can’t imagine what my life would be like, without my bunny by my side.You have always been my inspiration. My inspiration to be a better person and my inspiration to live life slightly more freely. Just like you seem to do. There are so many days where I miss you so much but don’t want you to call because hearing your voice honestly makes everything so much harder.

Remember that day we thought we were cool enough to invite all the “cool” kids to a party which we never threw.  And we even ate all the food that we bought for all the guests. Looking back its actually really sad because I mean now we realise how much we actually despise people like them and we would never go to their parties ever again. Well then again looking back at those parties. It was pretty fun. I mean always being the girls to jump in the pool and getting everyone to dance with us.

Recently though I keep thinking back to the holiday in which you came to visit me ( and all those strange things happened) and it really was one of the best holidays I have ever had. It just made me realise that you are my one and only true best friend.

I was watching blue valentine the other day and when it came to that part where he talks about potential and it actually made so much sense. I screenshotted the part for you:








Why is it so important to make decisions? Everybody wants us to make all these decisions that will determine OUR lives, so why do they feel it’s necessary to “interfere” and give us all this advice which we can't even accept because we don’t even know who it is we are. I  mean I still can’t tell someone what my favourite colour is. Well all I am trying to say is that I hope we both find our paths next year and that they can connect in some way. I really do feel as though we are destined to do something BIG and something TOGETHER. I also hope that you do something special today even if it just sitting in your room with Mew, remember that you are honestly the most fantastic person out there and you deserve everything if not more. 

I love you with all my heart Bun. 


                                                                     (bellie-bun) 

No comments:

Post a Comment