Tuesday, June 10, 2014

As if...

Clearly I am on a study break although I have pretty much been procrastinating the entire morning.
my morning started like this :
10:00 woke up
11:00 made tzatziki and haloumi
11:30 made vanilla chai tea and finally laid out a well structured study agenda for the day
12:00 studied one section!!!
12:30 realised it was lunch again so decided to make pumpkin fritters
13:00 danced around my room
13:15 opened the laptop of doom
14:00 its 2 pm and I have been on my laptop ever since.

 I even researched why it is that we procrastinate. I actually found some pretty interesting facts

  • We procrastinate because we fear imperfection and failure. 
  • Working hard and then not getting the result - so rather not work and therefore be able to rationalise and say that it wasn't a true test of your abilities. 

These were just some of the reasons but I think it is well suited to myself.

Holidays are coming up though and this means I can visit you again and we can finally plan our december holidays.
Seeing as we are stuck with quite the dilemma:
a) go overseas
b) go to RAGE (end of matric festival)
c) go somewhere in South Africa
The problem is...everything is becoming fully booked and far too expensive.

Maybe someone somewhere reads this post and can help us decide.

Also I really wouldn't mind having one of these faux fur coats for Cape Town's icy winter:

                                                                       (bellie-bun)

No comments:

Post a Comment