Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sadness to feed the soul

Today saw an ocean of tears and not because I wrote the worst physics paper, I was just happy I had that over and done with. I really couldn't care less about school at this point which is actually so bad but i guess after 12 years you just get to this point.

No the reason I was crying so much today is due to the two most beautifully sad movies I just happened to watch today. I dont want to say too much because well I really recommend that you and whoever else reads this takes the time to watch them, you wont regret it.

The first one is called The Immigrant, it really broke my heart well both broke my heart, both movies show the terrible effect of war and how cruel people can be and they both sort of made me feel ashamed to be a part of the human race. The other one is called Twice Born and it definitely goes up there with my list of favourite movies, quite possibly number one.

bun to bell

No comments:

Post a Comment