Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ends of the earth.

I watched The Fault In Our Stars on Friday. Oh wow. I was hysterical. I think it is partially due to the fact that during those intense moments I imagine all the people who have suffered through similar things and that's when I get far too emotional. Then on top of all this sadness I watched Now Is Good. It follows a similar storyline as the TFIOS and also brought me to tears. What I wanted to tell you though was the fact that during the movie the girl, Tessa, makes a list of things she wants to do before she dies. At that part my friend whom I was watching it with asked said: "Bella if you were dying would you also do all those crazy things?" And I just replied by saying: "We are dying." I couldn't believe the words came out of my mouth but I realised the truth behind it. I mean what are we afraid of? Why can't we make those lists for every week of even every day- dying or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment