Thursday, April 10, 2014

no more fear

As you know I've recently decided to follow in your lovely footsteps and become a vegetarian but I realised that I never actually told you why or maybe I did and just forgot but now I'm going to tell you again:

It was a scene in a movie where the girl said she doesn't eat meat and when asked why not she replied with the most beautiful answer she said that when an animal is killed it is in fear and that she doesn't want to eat the animals fear, she obviously said it using far better words to explain herself but you get the picture?



I also decided to share with you my favee vegetarian websites:
deliciously ella
milikingalmands
oh she glows
cookie and kate (my absolute)

I hope you enjoy the recipes you find on these websites and hopefully soon we will be living together making our own amazing vegi meals.

(bun to bellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment