Thursday, January 16, 2014

Moonlight Mass

Today was the 16th of January which meant it was a full moon. Every full moon in Cape Town there is a hike up Lion's Head and yes I did go again. believe it or not. It was honestly one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Literally you would look to your right and the sun is busy setting then to your left the moon is lighting up.

Coming down was another story though. I swear there could have been over a thousand people there so you can imagine how long it took to climb down.

here is a panoramic that i managed to capture, as  you can see there is a guy on the right and it seems as though he is greeting us. Well he is, he was a past pupil at my school. As I came around with my camera boom there he was. I don't know if he was unaware of the fact that I was taking a picture or if he was just dying to say hello anyway now you get to meet him too.
                                                                      (bellie-bun)


No comments:

Post a Comment