Tuesday, January 14, 2014

backwards bed night

So every year there comes some nights where I feel it is necessary for me to sleep the other way around. So in other words my head is at the foot of the bed. This does sound completely insane but it really is rather exciting. I usually end up having the strangest dreams.

But, last night was not one of my backward bed nights just in case you may have been wondering.

School starts tomorrow. Our final year. I hope it feels real tomorrow because right now I feel as though I am still a small grade 8.I feel as though i'm starting all over again tomorrow.

I just got back from collecting all my books. I left majority at school in my locker because I was on my longboard so it is sort of impossible to ride with that amount of books. I also had to go look for a white button up shirt and so in the one store that I went into I asked the store assistant : "sorry, do you have any white school shirts?" and she says to me: " no sorry, but don't you think it's a bit late to get those things now." So now I have to wait till my ride comes along so I can go find this white shirt that is oh so necessary.

My family and I went for a picnic on Clifton beach this evening. I suppose they thought it would ease the whole "entering gr12 phase" it was wonderful though.
I was sitting on the lifeguard chair again, like the night we sat there, it could have been the same night i swear. People lit up those Chinese lanterns and there was also a yacht playing loud music as if everyone likes their music taste. Although it didn't feel right being there without you I still felt as though we shared it together and that you were there somehow. 
While we were on the beach we saw a bunch of little lights coming from the top of lion's head. I then realised it was the moonlight walk. Meaning that every full moon a big crowd of people walk up lion's head and watch the full moon "rise" if that is what you say when the moon lights up. 

OH and I found a white shirt just thought i'd let you know. 
(this picture sort of reminded me of the lyrics to the song "anthem" that you posted) 

No comments:

Post a Comment