Tuesday, January 21, 2014

man oh man you're my best friend

I decided to make a post dedicated directly to you,bun.

I can easily say you are my best friend. not even that, you are my only friend. There are times where I wish we had never met. That way I wouldn't have to feel so alone. 
Who can eat peanut butter and honey with me? 
Who can be with me and do absolutely nothing but not complain? 
Who can laugh at me when I think I am right?

Yeah I know this is lame and probably sounds like one of those dumb love songs. But there is actually no other way to put. I may actually understand why pop stars write such seemingly "meaningful" songs. Well it is a mission to say the least.

I found the pictures of the days we spent together before i left. 
The one I chose is obviously 

 'You know the sun don't shine without you.'

Anyway enough of all that emotional stuff.

There is a Waterpolo tour coming up. Now see I knew for a fact that I wasn't going to be chosen for the team that is going because I am honestly the teams weakest player so it didn't bother me. Up until the moment where they called out the people who are going and I was the only name that had been left out. Yes it did hurt to say the least.
However, thanks to the amazing people in the team and the teacher in charge they went to speak to the coach saying how I am in Grade 12 and therefore have a privilege over lets say a grade 10 going on tour. Obviously that is the last thing I wanted, to swap places with a grade 10 chosen to go on tour, so I said I would rather not go. But now instead of 13 players we will be signing in 14. Yup I am number 14. Well I am not all in all very excited about this whole tour thing so I just hope there are no awkward situations.


                        (just to show you that we play in the harbour and not in a swimming pool)


No comments:

Post a Comment