Saturday, August 2, 2014

Gold

Every time I make a post it honestly feels like it has been forever. Basically it is due to the fact that it is almost December. I mean when August ends, to me that is like the year ending. After August it is just exams exams exams and more exams and then December holidays is like a year on its own. I actually can not wait any longer.

Soon we will be able to relax... We will just imagine that Knysna is an island.

So I wasn't accepted into the University which I really wanted to get into. And it sort of made me think about my future, not that I ever don't think about my future, but I just thought to myself whether studying is what I should be doing next year. I mean what if this has all happened for a reason.

onto my next topic. Music has become a serious addiction. I cannot go a single day without listening to music at least 70 percent of the time. Perhaps it is because I just can't bring myself accept feelings that I, in a sense, almost block everything off in order to stay away from that which I fear.

Anyway I really am hoping that everything turns out as we planned because this is all we have ever wanted x

No comments:

Post a Comment