Wednesday, February 12, 2014

you are my fairytale

Well it is in fact Wednesday today, which means that tomorrow is Thursday and I shall be leaving for waterpolo tour. Yes it is the one which I actually was not meant to go on but in the end they said I really should go and blah blah blah.

Enough of that. ARGENTINA, I am serious if you are? I want to travel with you to Argentina to explore what is out there? To see if there actually is more to life than Cape Town or Pretoria.

Over the last few weeks I have not been my usual self, this feels like a very cliché thing to say but it is the truth.
It feels as though the people who I thought I was close to turned out to be the ones that are drifting apart from me the most. I suppose theres a saying that people only start to drift if you push them away. But is that entirely true? I am very confused at the moment at simply everything that is going on around me. I actually have nothing to complain about yet I find myself in that situation daily. What to do what to do.

Also I am sort of starting with this initiative where I buy lunch for a homeless person at least once a month. It is just the most beautiful thing to see their faces when they receive the food. I don't think there are many things as enlightening as that. I really hope to inspire more people to do so.  

here is just a song that i really love and is very inspiring for our wonderful trip to ARGENTINA that is in the planning process.
( bellie-bun ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment