Friday, February 28, 2014

The Holidays Are Over

Yesterday. A Thursday of all days.
May just have been one of the worst days of my life to date.
Well I mean we all know i've had worst and I can't complain because I am sure there are many people that have far worse days than me and which are actually worth complaining about.

I woke up at 5:45 thinking it was 7:45 , which meant I would be late for school.I then got to school and went to the library to start finishing a  project due for that day which I couldn't finish the night before because I left the rubric in my locker.

The bell goes and I am off to register period only to find out that one of the members of my consumer studies group was absent, as we had a practical to do, and she was bringing the key ingredients. So there I was stressing about what to do. I decide to ask one of my "close" friends if they could drive to the shops during break to buy the ingredients we were missing but of course it is against the rules of the school and she can't break the rules for a friend in need. I resorted to asking one of the guys in my maths class, who isn't nearly as good a friend. He raced off in break while I slaved away at my project.

The practical went okay and I managed to hand in my project on time.
The main reason why the day was so terrible was due to the fact that all the friends I thought would do anything for me and help me in a time of need, weren't there for me and weren't able to help me. It sort of showed me who the true people are and who are willing to actually risk stupid "rules" for their friends.

Anyway. I am making a far greater deal out of this than it actually is but I just needed to vent somehow. it's the weekend and I am extremely happy.

It is the Cape Town Design Indaba which I will be attending tomorrow. I will post about all the glorious things I see tomorrow.

                 (bellie-bun)                 

No comments:

Post a Comment