Saturday, December 14, 2013

I don't know what to call this post


tell me what we are?
tell me where we come from?

Last night while we were out with friends I just wanted to know what was going on in each individuals mind. how every single person felt and what they where thinking.

enough of me trying to be philosophical

So we discovered our favourite drink: It's called a steelworks ,which is oddly enough a south african drink most well known amongst golfers. There is virtually no restaurant that sells this so it adds to the joy of drinking it because it feels like it could be the last one for a very long time.

here are the ingredients:

Ingredients

1 Tbsp Kola tonic 
4 drops bitters 
Ginger beer 
Soda water 

I don't actually know wether it is correct because there were so many recipes to choose from. 

I feel like this post is going to be mainly about drinks. I also discovered a little store that sells vietnamese coffee. they get it straight from Vietnam. The coffee is made in a very interesting looking plunger type thing. I've been trying to track down the store, it was at a market hence I don't know where they are based, because the coffee was so divine.


As it filters the ground coffee it fills up your cup and you can drink it straight away. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment