Sunday, September 15, 2013

Opportunity bless my soul

Dates. How are people so use to them? How do people have relationships? It's so hard. And nevermind how awkward it is. 

Who says what? What questions are you meant to ask? How do you know if it is what you want? 

Enough of that let me fill you in. So I went on a date to go and watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show (points for originality ) and it was a brilliant show! After that it was the typical dinner afterwards which was also fine. I decided to eat sushi( never eat that on a date) but I had a smoothie before so I could only eat one piece and that seems like one of those date fads were the girl doesn't eat any of her food. 
Later into the evening we sat on a concrete wall and suddenly it fell like I couldn't breathe because I suddenly realized what if somehow he was to be the one. But I'm only seventeen how can I be ready to make that kind of decision and scenes from the notebook where zooming in my head and I thought; they fell in love when they were seventeen. I'm not ready and I don't think I ever will be. I don't know enough . And I'm definitely not necessarily a girl somebody wants to be in love with. 
Bottom line is I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. 
                                    'Our hand-shake' 
     
And crawling... on the planet's face... some insects... called the human race. Lost in time... and lost in space.... and meaning

Why can't it be this simple x 

No comments:

Post a Comment