Thursday, September 12, 2013

be, don't try to become

Okaay so lately nothing is really working out in my life and I've been trying to stay positive through it all but it's so hard, JEEZ! And now with the whole rtd thing I literally just wanna crawl into my cave (bedroom) and never come out ever again, because life and all the stress that comes with it is just getting too much for me.

BUT on a good note I'm getting new movies on my harddrive this weekend YAY!YAY!YAY!
And then I'll make a post about the ones I loved so you can also go watch them YES!!!

And my thoughts and the way I react to things are changing daily, I LOVE IT. I feel as if I am well on my way to becoming the person I will one day BE.

SEVENTEEN IS AN AMAZING AGE! Its exactly how i imagined it.


"before i tell my life what i want to do with it, i must listen to my life telling me who i am"

No comments:

Post a Comment