Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday blues

Sorry for my lack of posts. I have just been tied between so many things. School started today YAY. I'm really sad to be back, going away to France sort of made me not ever ever want to do anything but travel. I'm forever going on about traveling and I know you do understand my desire and so would anyone else that has a deep desire to travel. we literally have one life in which we're meant to see so many countries. I simply cannot go through life knowing there's places I've never see. I'm planning a trip to europe in December so I have to start saving now. Saving oh that dreadful word. I wonder sometimes what it must feel like to have oodles and oodles of money? do you think you ever look at the price of things if you know you could afford anything and everything? I have to work on my expo now so I hope the rest of this monday is great. oh haha I almost forgot theres a quote i found which is so deep : 'if you remember me, then i don't care if everyone else forgets.' - Haruki Murakami

No comments:

Post a Comment