Thursday, June 6, 2013

work...work...and midnight movies

Yesterday was my third "training" shift. On top of that I worked a double shift ( so 2- 10 ) not that it's long but still. Working honestly isn't nearly as much fun as I intended it to be. Money is money I guess, why does it even exist? wouldn't the world be such a peaceful place without it?

I watched LOL again last night. I love it so much. It inspired me to start writing in my diary again although it'll probably only last a month. Well then I'll just have an excuse to watch LOL again. Chicago looks like such a perfect place to live. Please can we go there?

After the movie I realized I have blue mountain state! How weird , you told me to watch it and we've had it all along. Can't wait to start the seasons.

I'm writing science on Wednesday so if I don't post anything you know what I'm doing. I actually really enjoy science so I want to do really well.
Reminds me... any ideas for a science expo????
How perfect? 

Chicago baby 






                                                                       Bellie-bun
                                                                             xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment