Monday, June 10, 2013

Confession time

I'm so glad you like rap now I can finally come clean about my obsession with Snoop Dogg ( aka Snoop Lion ) and Eminem.They're honesty too cool. 
Holiday is nearly upon us and that means it is time for us to re-unite again. Please will you make me those chocolate meringue cookies you always talk about and put the recipe on the blog for others to enjoy. 
Our next venture should be a cooking blog like that girl in Julie & Julia. I think it might just be a hit.

I was watching FTV today while eating my lunch and I just thought how hilarious it is that I'm watching all these beautiful thin girls while I'm stuffing my face. I literally only watch fashion tv these day I can't even remember what the other channels are.

I'm freaking out for science on Wednesday. I mean what is an atom? Why should I be able to find the polarity of a bond? Yes they say it'll help one day, that day better come soon.

The other night I found myself pondering about my future.
People tell me there's so much time and that one changes a lot between now and next year but what if I'm not one of those people that "realize" who they are and what they want to do. I wanted to do Psychology and Philosophy at a stage, but now I'm lost again. Out in the big blue sea I float unknowingly of what to expect. That was deep, the words just flowed into my mind like a tide coming in. It must be the ocean affecting me. We have to apply to a University next year already, if we want to study. Now people say it's far away but look how quickly June came and soon it'll be September and next thing you know its December. And December and January and sort of meshed together apart from the wonderful summer holiday we get.

So that's my life right now.

                                             Bellie-Bun 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the exact same way about everything you are saying, I actually can't believe it. Its like you know exactly what's going on in my mind or i don't know it just so connected...

    ReplyDelete