Saturday, May 10, 2014

Create


I know afrikaburn was not quite what you wanted it to be but I hope the dancing, foam truck fun and let me not forget the beautiful stranger hug still made you as happy as it made me.

I thought a bit more about the burns and I came to the following conclusions:    

  • Anything in life can be taken away in a flash and that's just the way it is so when you find something spectacular you have to make the most of it. Don't take things for granted.  
  • Though the burns are incredibly sad there is a sort of hope that comes with the heat of the flames. With the burning of one artwork we are making way for another. Everything is temporary so don't get to attached.  
  • Instead of being stuck in the sadness of losing something great we need to let it inspire us to create.  

A week ago I was lying on your stomach with tears in my eyes because I knew that it would all end soon. I wished we could be closer all the time to make this battle a we call life a little easier. But now I see the beauty in the distance, if we were together we would have never created this blog and well I love this documentation of our experiences and I know I'll love it even more looking back one day.  

beautiful bella









No comments:

Post a Comment