Sunday, February 2, 2014

blue mugs and purple tufts

Yeah, it’s happening, my brother turned 20. We just got back from a picnic, which he had organized, on the beach. It was wonderful. There were a lot of the people that he is studying with. They were all wonderful people. The one girl was a lot like you and I in a sense. She questioned everything. I mean not like : “ why is that your name?” sort of thing. Instead she made me question existence to another level of extremity. She told us about the relativity of light or whatever she even called it. She explained that when one person sees a shooting star but only warns the other spectator later that one had passed. The spectator will see only a spec of light that will appear to be a star but was in actual fact the shooting star that she (the one who saw it as a shooting star) can then no longer see. I don’t think I am explaining it properly.  Anyway it was very fascinating. Also the one guy there was told me that he is busy with that course that allows you to work on yachts. It sounds so great. But I’m definitely going to do it once I have something behind my name.

Well it’s Sunday, which means HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK.


I have to work on an oral about ‘Modernism’ now. Pretty exciting? Or what do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment