Saturday, January 4, 2014

Serendipity

As you well know, last night I went to a rooftop party which is a fundraiser for Afrikaburn 2014. It was so wonderful. I honestly didn't think I would enjoy the event. Ahh I think I may just want to live on a rooftop but then again one could just live in a penthouse.

I met this guy last night and somehow it just felt like we had this connection. It's sort of crazy.
Stupid me didn't get his surname nor any form of contact details. So therefore I will leave it up to fate to hopefully bring us together again.

The song warm water by banks describes the feeling almost perfectly. ( a link to the lyrics: banks-warm water lyrics )

i'm totally in love with rooftops
one day we have to live in an apartment where there is a rooftop. we can have one of those rooftop dinners.

I also only came home at 1 am which is not actually that late except that I had to set my alarm for 7 am because I had early morning training. Also I am busy reorganising my bedroom which is one of my "new years resolutions."


                                                       (bellie - bun )

No comments:

Post a Comment