Monday, November 18, 2013

About time

I watched this movie 'About Time' about two evenings ago and yes it was one of those films.  Those films that make you step back and realize the small things and obviously leave you completely emotionally drained. It was such a great movie! 

I haven't really been to the cinema lately because well it's so expensive and there hasn't been a movie that I really want to see. 

See the only reason why I went to watch this movie was because my friend had dragged me along. So I went into the cinema not knowing anything about what I'm about to watch ( you know usually you know at least one of the actors) but that's most probably why it had such an impact on me. 

So I'm not going to tell you anything about the movie. Just do yourself a favor and go watch it. 
( doesn't this remind you of a scene from The Notebook) 
                      (Bellie-bun) 

No comments:

Post a Comment