Sunday, October 13, 2013

when the time runs out

Exams start in 2 weeks and I'm suddenly so scared, these are the ones that count ! We have to do good because well everything depends on it. I actually can't believe how fast the time just flew by and I don't know whether to be happy about this or just roll up and cry. I just feel like the time is running out and that I'm going to wake up one day and wonder where my life went. I want to do more with my life,  to travel more and just do more spontaneous and adventurous things, because right now I am wasting the the gift, that is life.

THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

if i could swim in all of these amazing pools my life would be complete:

blue cave, capri, italy 

melissani lake, greece

to sua ocean trench, samoa

(bun to bellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment