Sunday, September 22, 2013

stressing 'bout tomorrow

So lately I’ve been super worried about my future. Am I going to be successful? Will my life go as planned? Will I meet that person? It’s all just so much to think about and just so stressful. On the one hand I want nothing more than to be finished with school and to start living my life in the real world but on the other I just want to stay forever young.

I really just want to travel and see more of our world. I’m also seriously contemplating getting a tattoo, I already know what I want and where I’ll get it, now I just need work up enough courage to actually do it.

Oh and we had a spring dance this week:

i found these pictures that i just had to share:
the perfect bikini 





Okay so that’s what’s been going on in my head lately. It feels like I haven’t spoken to you in ages, I miss you quite a lot. I love you xxx

(bun to bellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment