Monday, September 2, 2013

Mundane Mondays

I was reading some of our posts and I saw most of them are kind of sad so I decided to make a happy post :) first I have to bore you with the events of my day though : I woke up at 6:45 am so that I can shower I then had to get a few forms signed for school after that I packed my bag and was ready to go . See I had to film a slam poem for English so I had to be at school extra early ( I'll post it later ). You can gather from all this that it was a hectic morning . I didn't even have breakfast and I forgot to pack lunch so I was left hungry the whoooole day. Lessons were chilled, nothing fun happened . I then came home to an upside down mess because my brother decided to move rooms. 

I was calmly sitting and sipping at my tea when suddenly I realized I had to be at school again at 5 for rehearsal . SHIT 
I jumped around the house grabbing heels and homework and any food items I could find. I was 20 minutes late for practice. 

The main reason for my post , besides really wanting to share my day events with you, was that while my grade was performing for the fashion show I realized how much I love each and every person in my grade and I just felt so content and fulfilled with life. I suppose it's just one of my happy days again. 

Back to my day : I then got home at 8 to a house full of varsity students and a bowl of noodles and chicken. I ate it and fell asleep with the bowl in my hand. I woke up again because I have a lot to do tomorrow so I had to start somewhere. 

I hope I didn't bore you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment