Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekend is the weekend and its sunny in the park.


I had a splendid long weekend. We road tripped up the west coast and stayed over in a small town. The next day we went to look at the flowers which only bloom this time of year. It felt so good to be away from home.

Namaqualand daisies 


Well that was my productive long weekend. And it's Tuesday again although it feels like it should be Wednesday already. I guess I'm just already looking forward to the weekend. Oh that reminds me last week I went to the fashion week at the CTICC and it was honestly quite disappointing I suppose it's because I live,eat and sleep FTV. The men's section was good, which is ironic. Haha. This brings me to my next thing. It's so amazing how we are both doing a fashion show. I finally decided on who I would like to be for the MTV world stage theme , Jessie J , I honestly don't know her music too well but you're right she has a cool style. I'm going to buy a black wig and get really nice shoes. I'm actually really excited. We going to approach shops this weekend for clothing. I hope yours is lots of fun




Jessie J x 

(bellie - bun)










No comments:

Post a Comment