Wednesday, August 28, 2013

thoughts that keep me up all night, thoughts...

Okay so you probably saw that i'm busy writing a post about existentialism but i want to do much more research before i go ahead and post it but in order for you to better understand how i feel about the topic, i have decided to share with you, something i wrote in my diary:

"And i look up at the night sky and wonder, what are we doing? We are microscopic beings and yet we let even smaller things control how we feel. How did we allow society to mess with our minds to such an extent that we don't even think to question the point of it all? We just accept that this is how it's supposed to be. I think we are all born knowing our exact purpose  until we are three. Why three I say? Because that is the age when most of us start with our school career and our once pure minds are filled with unnecessary information. Our whole sense of what life is supposed to be is lost.

I don't know i guess i'm just procrastinating but it makes sense still. And now i'm off to study to even further pollute my mind."

- 1 May 2013 (this is the first  time i share something from my diary with anyone)

(bun to bellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment