Tuesday, August 6, 2013

degenerate beauty queens


lua by bright eyes
"...and i know you have a heavy heart; i can feel it when we kiss
So many men stronger than me have thrown their backs out trying to lift it
But me I'm not a gamble you can count on me to split
The love I sell you in the evening, by the morning won't exist.

You're looking skinny like a model with your eyes all painted black
You just keep going to the bathroom always say you'll be right back
Well it takes one to know one, kid, I think you've got it bad
But what's so easy in the evening, by the morning is such a drag.

I've got a flask inside my pocket we can share it on the train
If you promise to stay conscious I will try and do the same
We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
But what was normal in the evening, by the morning seems insane..."

Do these lyrics also make you want to cry? I've always said I wished I was more messed up because people don't write songs about girls like me. And although these lyrics give me heartache something in me still sort of wishes I was this girl. 
some pictures i found of girls that should have songs written about them:



(bun to bellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment