Saturday, August 3, 2013

cleanse

Ahhh I’ve been eating such an absurd amount of junk these last couple of days and I have literally been doing no exercise whatsoever, it’s actually so disgusting. I feel like such a cow. And my bedroom is sooooo messy, so that makes me a slobby cow! But I’ve decided enough is enough so I have to get my shit together.

My plan of action:
  1.  Put on some deep house (which I’ve become so obsessed with btw, it makes my life along with you of course).
  2. Clean my room and get rid of all the clothes no longer wear, it’s going to be tough but worth it I think.
  3. Set up an exercise plan, and try my best to stick with it, ahhhh. I really need to firm up, JEEZ! 
  4. Go on a major cleanse!  Which will consist of:
    - Eating nothing but raw fruit and veg.
    - Drinking lots of water, with lemon and cayenne pepper, this apparently speeds up your metabolism.
    -  Then after doing this for five days I will do a liver cleanse thing with my mom, YUCK!!!   

why can't I be one of them??

(bun to bellie)

No comments:

Post a Comment