Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bienvenue a Paris



It's 1h00 am on the plane and I can't sleep. I always thought I was one of those people that easily sleep on the plane well obviously not. I watched one movie which was enough seeing as its only a 9 h 00 flight the rest of the time I'm listening to frank ocean and com truise. We have to travel together one day bun we just have to. Oh and we all know that I love food so let me tell you about the food on the plane. So delicious the French never disappoint. I keep ordering hot chocolate well because I can and they say when you're in France you should drink lots of hot chocolate or how they say 'chocolat chaud'. 
I can't wait to get off the plane and step onto Paris ground , breath French air, see French people, Walk along Parisian streets and eat French food.  

I just got a magnum at 2 h 00 am. I think I'm in love they just know what I want. This flight made me realize that you always get two types of people. The one type is the type that will try and talk to everyone on the plane and the other other type is quite and just wants to get to their destinations ( that's me ) I'm sitting next to my friend but next to her is this middle aged man who keeps talking to us he's a lovely person that's for sure but we don't want to pour our hearts out to a stranger. My teacher always told me that you should always talk to people like in a lift or on the plane basically when you spend a lengthy time with a bunch of strangers:  OPEN THAT MOUTH because you never know they might be your soulmate or even your new best friend or you might  stay in contact and need a favor one day . Who knows. Maybe this only applies to adults because no one ever wants to talk to a teenager that thinks they know everything.I'm sure you can gather I'm terribly bored . At least it's 2h15 now. Getting there slowly. 

Even though I spent like two and a half days with you I miss you already and already have so much I want to tell you . It's really not fair that we don't have tons of money to just visit each other All the time. I hope you realize the day I get back we are dying our hair! You can be helpful and start looking for a cool color ;) and maybe I was thinking we should cut it as well I mean we've always wanted to. 

 I'm gonna try to sleep again so umm good night I guess xx
Bellie- bun x

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I can't believe you're in France I hope it is just the best experience. I miss you more than words can explain. I can't wait to see you and hear all the wonderful stories and see all the beautiful photos. ily x

    ReplyDelete